Monday, February 18, 2013

Taking a Chance with Generic Lactaid Pills

Up&Up Target Digestive Aid Review

So, last Friday I bought Target's Up&Up lactase pills. They were out of Lactaid, so since I didn't want to wait, I thought I'd try them. They work pretty well.  At first, I had red velvet cake and had two pills, which is what I usually have to take in order to get the full effect. I had gas at first but then I felt fine.

However, the second time I took them I thought they didn't work. I ate a chocolate chip cookie and had one pill to see if I could handle it. Again, I had a little gas and then I was fine. I guess my body had to learn that I took a pill or it's just the brand. Honestly, the Lactaid brand pills did this too, so I am not really sure why this happens. I feel it's easier and cheaper to just avoid dairy.

Yes, they are wonderful when I go somewhere and   h ave a slice of pizza with friends. That's what they're really good for. It's better to eat Lactose-free ice cream than take a pill just to eat regular ice cream with a lactase pill. This is my opinion and these pills may work differently for you since everyone's body is different.
     


No comments:

Post a Comment