This chocolate pudding recipe comes from the New York Times and uses tofu to add a creamy texture:
Less than 1 pound of silken tofu
Melt and cool ½ pound bittersweet chocolate
¾ cup sugar syrup (1/2 cup water, ½ cup sugar)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon chilli powder
Small amount of vanilla
Place ingredients in blender and mix together. Since the pudding is thick, you may need to scrape the sides of the blender to make sure you get everything.
Want to add some fruit to your morning? This recipe adds sweetness with agave necter.
*½ cup sifted coconut flour
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup agave nectar
1/3 cup grapeseed oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. In a small bowl, combine cocanut flour, salt and baking soda
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, agave, grapeseed oil, and vanilla. Blend with a hand blender.
3. Mix dry ingredient into wet ingredients, blend with a hand mixer.
4. Fold in blueberries.
5. Place batter into a paper lined 12 cup muffin pan.
6. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
7. Cool and serve.
*Almond flour cannot be substituted for coconut flour.
Want more recipes? Visit Elana's pantry for more dairy free dishes.