Friday, February 1, 2013

Dairy Free Food

I wish I could eat that. The thought that goes through my head when I see people eating cream cheese on a bagel or anything with cheese on it. So, to counteract that thought, here are my dairy free alternatives to everyday food.
Cheese: Daiya Dairy Free. No fake taste here! It melts and tastes great too!
Tofutti's Better Than Cream Cheese Cream Cheese. Looks like cream cheese and tastes like cream cheese, you will be fooled by how great it tastes. (http://www.fitsugar.com/Best-Dairy-Free-Vegan-Cheese-18543477?slide=2)
Earth Balance Buttery Spread. Spreads like butter and tastes great. It also has many different oils in it so it's better for you as well.
Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk. A delicious way to have milk. It's thick and tastes like dark chocolate.
Silk Chocolate Soymilk. I am not much for soymilk but it's pretty good.






No comments:

Post a Comment